Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who or What is the Teacher?


It has taken a million shapes within a million dreams.
You have recognized it and you have rejected it
time and time again, otherwise you would not find it here.
It will not cease its approach, but it will take new forms.

Who or What is the teacher?
Where does it come from?
What does it teach?

Nothing Nothing Nothing

The teacher is an Awakener,
emissary of the great Dreamer,
traveler of countless dreams,
the redeemer that must be redeemed.

Who is the dreamer? Who is the Dreamer? Who is the Dreamer?
WHO IS THE AWAKENER?

The one who sleeps awakens to find that it continues to dream…
I am dreaming, I must be asleep.
I awaken to find that I AM… dreaming… I must be asleep.
I awaken… I AM dreaming… I must be A SLEEP…

To be A WAKE is to keep vigil over the sleeper…
to be the course of something that preceded it.

I AM AWAKE I AM ASLEEP
Who?

Who then will be the redeemer?
Take turns, share the work, turn it on its head.
He’s not heavy, he’s my reflection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home