Monday, April 02, 2007

Experiment: Popcorn 1

Select a space where you will be free to move about without being disturbed.
Set a timer for ten minutes.

Begin to slowly move through the space.
As you move, vocally illustrate the movements.
For example, as you walk, say aloud:
"I place my right foot forward, I place my left foot forward, I place my right foot forward, I place my left foot forward…"
Describe every move that you make as you are making it. Lead with the body and occupy the mind with the narration.
Be careful not to think of a move to make and vocalize it before moving the body.
If you have the space to think about anything else other than moving and describing it, you need to move more, perhaps increase the pace.

Stop when the timer sounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home