Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Mortality Experiment

Nothing new, nothing original, I am no one in particular.
Utterly replaceable, unless some thing takes hold.
Then that thing will use me for a while, until I break or until I expel it.

Depending on the position of the sun, this fact either cast a shadow on my day, or makes things seem extra sunny.
It’s either great to be useful, especially to something that has a hard time finding good help, or it’s a drag to be used.

Really, it’s a matter of facing or rejecting mortality.
Being mortal is just setting the timer and saying, okay, I am going to do something within this intersection. When the timer, your biological life, expires and nothing has happened, well, that was just a waste.

The moment to act is during the mortality experiment.
When it is over, it’s back to eternity as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home